"He not busy being born is busy dyin' " - Bob Dylan
I'm de jure retired but de facto trying to get some professional projects off the ground; I also do some travelling. I'm a THC only stoner 24-7-365 except for occasional one-week refocus stints of no mood altering substances; I'll put the details in an essay and link it here soon.
I presently live in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA, and love most of the folks and environment here. I wake up each day and:
1. Commit to being polite, helpful, and spiritual all day long unless someone tries to force something on me; then I resolve that and get back to being polite, helpful, and spiritual.
2. Work on media projects, mostly researching and writing.
4. Do overhead stuff (Housekeeping, repairing, shopping, etc.)
5. Do rest and relaxation stuff.
6. Note: The above five steps include jumping back-and-forth between steps and usually but not always starting them in order.